Of course we did everything you could do in two days in the city, including (but not limited to):
- Crashing at a very generous friend's house in Berkeley.
- Running (literally, like we went on a run) through the Cal Berkeley Campus, including a trudge up the hill to look into the football stadium. Yeah, we heart football.
- Eating a delicious lunch at a fantastic place called T-Rex. Regretfully, they did not have awesome t-rex shirts for me to buy.
- Popping Grandpa Max's BART cherry.
- Walking around on the pier and enjoying some fantastic people watching.
- Drinking beer while wearing a purple wig. Don't be a hater.
- Watching the Huskies TROUNCE the Cougars. Man saying that never gets old.
- Going for another run - this time in Golden Gate Park
- Eating delicious In N' Out
- Driving all over San Fran, including an impromptu mini-tour of Haight Ashbury
- Getting upgraded to FIRST CLASS on the flight home. Yeah, I can't believe they allowed me in first class either.
Here are my favorite pictures from the weekend! Thanks Matty for being an EXCELLENT travel companion, and thank you San Fran for having sunny weather and just generally being delightful. Perhaps we shall meet again one day.
|Hoo Hoo - I see Youhoo|
|Me and the gang infront of the Bay Bridge|