16 February 2011

Restrooms & Changing 'Sheds'

Americans are probably the only people in the world who say they are going to the 'Restroom'.  It's polite...or something.  Most other places, they say Toilet.  It's simple and concise, and frankly I like it better.  I mean, it's not like we're resting when we go to the restroom...

I digress.  The point of this post is to show you some of the more amusing toilet signs from Down Under.

At A.J. Hackett Bungy:
At my favourite, Mac's Brewery:
Note: Most Toilet's have one main entrance, thus the boys and girls being on one sign.  Once you go through the main door, you go through another door to your 'designated area' to do your business.

On a semi-related noted, I was in a soccer jersey store in Auckland and saw these amusing "changing shed" signs.  Pretty sure they mean changing room.  Ha! Changing Shed....crazy Kiwi's....

No comments: